2018년 12월 14일 금요일

Photo Shoot

I took a photo and video shoot in Room 505. It needed lots of stuff and efforts more than I expected. However, it was really fun and I learned a lot. Prepare more, better quality. Make a team and ask a help to friends was an important part that I learned.


Part 1# Video Projection Process


The room should be dark to project a video. to adjust a projector to the wall and model was also a really important part. 
What I used was a projector, a desk to put on the projector, a DVI-HDMI cable, a HDMI-C connector, a long power strip, and a Macbook. 
Of course, a model should be selected, too.


Part 2# Real-Time Face Detecting & Image Overlaying Process



The second part is a real-time face detecting & image overlaying. The room should not be dark such like part 1, because face detecting would be unstable if the room is too dark. There was a 50% light in the room. 
I changed my plan from projection to screen monitor because projection needs dark room and it makes face detecting unstable.
What I used was an Open CV, Python, a desk to put on my Mac, a DVI-HDMI cable, a HDMI-C connector, a long power strip, a stand, monitor, a chair, and a Macbook. 
The cable was shorter than I expected. It made me hard to capture widely. I cannot help but take a photo closer to the model.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기